The traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner is a favorite for our St. Patrick’s Day dinner. But with all of our dessert options, we thought we’d share some beautiful table ideas to add a professional touch to your gathering.
Decorating for your party
- Green & Gold: For a classy party, incorporate lots of gold and dark green to bring an elevated look to your table display. We love these gold mason jars for small and simple flower arrangements, and we found the gold table runner at Home Goods.
- Super Simple Sign Holders: we used green, gold, and white large binder clips to hold up our signs. Simply clip the sign into the binder clip and squeeze the tabs to remove. We will definitely use this method over and over again!
- Fun Backdrop: We used green streamers and this Studio DIY template to make this shamrock cut-out backdrop. We also LOVE these giant streamers from Studio DIY, so you should try those out!
Now for the food! Below is a list of exactly what is pictured.
For a full list of Café Pierrot’s St. Patrick’s Day offerings, visit this page!
- Corned Beef & Cabbage: Café Pierrot sells this complete meal for 8-10 people, so you don’t have to worry about cooking a huge meal on a busy weeknight! We are also serving the meal in the Sparta location during the week of St. Patricks Day, and you can pickup a serving as a Dinner- To-Go from our Andover location.
- Irish Soda Bread: This delicious bread is similar to a scone, so it can even be eaten for breakfast on the holiday. Of course, we think it goes perfectly with the Corned Beef dinner.
- Cupcakes: 6 of each
- Mint Ganache
- Mint Chocolate Macarons: 2 dozen (you can never have too many!)
- Mini Mint Mousse Cups: 1 dozen
- Mint Chocolate Cake: Chocolate Cake filled with Chocolate Mousse, iced with Crème de Menthe Buttercream and Garnished with Chocolate Curls