Even though we’re not open on Sundays, we still want to help with your Mother’s Day celebration! This year we’re offering breakfast to go that feeds 4-6 people. This menu will be a delicious treat for mom!
Mother’s Day Menu Includes:
- Assorted French Toast: Cinnamon Walnut, Raspberry, and Chocolate Chip
- Sausage & Bacon
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Fruit Bowl
- Quiche (choose one): Spinach & Tomato, Lorraine, Primavera, Broccoli & Cheedar
- Special Cookie for Mom!
This is the perfect opportunity to serve up breakfast in bed for mom with enough food to feed the whole family. Pick up a tray at Bed Bath & Beyond (or order with Amazon Prime) and add a bouquet of flowers in vase (we found our flowers at Trader Joe’s).
You’ll pick up the breakfast cold on Saturday, and we’ll have reheating instructions so you know what to do on Sunday morning!
You’ll enjoy this quiet time with Mom instead of braving the brunch crowd on Sunday afternoon. And of course, this is less stressful for mom than eating with little kids in a busy restaurant!
We’re pretty sure she’ll love this carefree way to start the morning, and you can plan the rest of the day to show appreciation for her work throughout the entire year!
We rounded up a few fun crafts that Mom will treasure (and use!) for years to come:
- We Love Mom flower banner printable: hang this over the bed or breakfast table for Mom in the morning!
- DIY Breakfast Tray : What a great way to deliver your breakfast and special notes!
- Modern Floral Monogram Wreath : If she’s always making your home pretty, try this beautiful wreath for the front door
- Mother’s Day Printables: perfect to frame or sign as a card!
- Gift Tags: For any wrapped gifts!
- Pressed Flower Phone Case: Make a spring-y phone case for mom with this tutorial!