Last week, we launched a brand new year-round menu for a gluten-free taco bar! We got it together just in time for Cinco de Mayo, and we hope that you’ll celebrate with us!
Many customers order a Cinco-de-Mayo-themed Sweet Sixteen cake, and we wanted to provide more desserts and food for the party. Of course, we planned our own party for the new menu!
Let’s talk about the food first…. Each taco bar feeds 15 guests and comes with:
- Soft Corn Tortillas
- Mexican “confetti” rice: white rice with corn and peppers!
- Veggies: Sauteed Peppers & Onions
- Black Beans
- Re-fried Pinto Beans
- Corn Salsa
- Mild Tomato Salsa
- Sour Cream
We think this menu would be great for an office lunch, taco tuesday, and when you just want something different from salads and sandwiches! Since it’s also gluten-free, there will be something for everyone at your event.
Next, we prepared the perfect desserts….
- Cake with Mexican Embroidery Detail in Buttercream and Handmade Fondant Succulents
- Taco, Sombrero, Piñata, and Fiesta! Cookies
- Churro Cupcakes
- Dulce de Leche Cupcakes
- Cactus/ Succulent Cupcakes
- Cactus Macarons in Chocolate Mousse Cup “Planters”
And of course we found some fun party decorations! This is the perfect time of year, because Target had Cinco de Mayo supplies out in the store!
- Mexican Blanket for added texture on the table
- Cactus Garland from Target
- Mini Piñatas from Target (these aren’t showing up on the website, but they’re in the store all year!)
- Pink Tablecloth from Target again…
- Chalkboard Signs from Michaels
If you’re looking for some of these adorable cookies, we have plenty in both locations! But pick them up early – these things have a tendency to sell out!
Cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and macarons are available for custom order any time of year! Call one of our locations or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order!